Monday, January 9, 2012

The Update is That There is No Update

I wish I had something to report, but I don't. I'm hoping he's just resting his knee, and things are still on target for a 2 week return, which would put it next week sometime. Not sure if they'd want to test it out in the Boston game at the beginning of the week, or a bit later. But time will tell, I guess.

There are updates about other injured Panthers, but the big 3 media South Florida media folks on twitter (Sun Sentinel, Miami Herald, and Fox Sports Florida) haven't mentioned him in days.

Markstrom tweaked his knee on Friday, so he's seeing his surgeon tonight to make sure it's ok to play. They recalled Brian Foster from San Antonio to backup Clemmensen in the game tonight against Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.