Monday, December 17, 2018

José and Stéphanie Have a New Baby Girl, River!

I found some wonderful (but surprising) news on Friday. I saw tweets of articles written about José and Stéphanie and a baby! I don't speak French, and all the articles were in French, so until I used Google to translate, I was a little lost. But I could tell there was something about a baby, and I hoped it was good news.

Here is the article found in Journal de Montreal: https://www.journaldequebec.com/2018/12/14/jose-theodore-et-stephanie-cloutier-ont-cache-leur-deuxieme-grossesse-de-toute-leur-famille?fbclid=IwAR0or-St4sSHcFnlV37MlHfTHwN7P3z-IOFzeuEYJ5wgoy9YGTOl_yQ-YdM


José Theodore et Stéphanie Cloutier ont cachè leur deuxieme grossesse à  toute leur famille

José Theodore and Stéphanie Cloutier have hidden their second pregnancy from their entire family

For the whole article in French, you can follow the link above. I'm going to post Google's translation to English below:

Véronique Cloutier and José Theodore unveiled great news to listeners on her show Véronique et les fantastiques.

Indeed, the former hockey player granted an interview to his sister-in-law where he revealed that not only did he become a father for the second time, but that nobody except Stéphanie, himself and their daughter Romi, 12 years old, knew. Let's say that Véronique Cloutier was quite surprised when her sister and brother-in-law made a "Facetime" call with a brand new baby. You can listen to the full interview here. {Blogger's note: I can't get the link to work for me, so I think it might be region-locked to Canada. If anyone else in the U.S. gets it to work for them, please let me know your secret.}

José Theodore and Stéphanie live in Florida with their daughter, Romi. The second pregnancy was by surrogate mother, because of the risks related to Stéphanie's diabetes. The baby was born on Tuesday, December 11, a little girl named River in perfect health.

Congratulations to the new parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.