Friday, April 25, 2014

Images from TVA appearances

I realize I've not been keeping up here as I should, and I do feel bad about that. I spend so much time on my tumblr page and Facebook page I just don't have time to do all 3. It seems most people come here to see pictures of José and Stephanie in a couple of the posts I've made in the past, so I'm glad I've been able to put so many of their pictures in one place here.

But here are images from most of his appearances from December through this week. He seems to go up to Montreal about one week out of the month and is in-studio there to either appear on Le Premier Trio or Le Match. Then he appears other times via video from his home in Boca Raton. He usually appears at least once a week, and when he's from home it's always on Le Premier Trio.

And I would like to say a big thank-you to Val for recording all the shows for me, since I can't get TVA down here. She sends me images and video clips as soon as she can after the shows air, and then she sends me more complete shows later on. I really appreciate it, because I would have hardly anything from his appearances without her, because they don't post much of the stuff online.

So beginning in December (before he cut his hair. ;)





From his interview with Denis Levesque. 


















Here's the show where Romi was in the background wearing his mask. TOO CUTE!

And during this relatively recent one (April 14th) he made a good point and gave this look and it was awesome!









And this is the most recent I have (from last night, 4/24/14.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.