Monday, November 14, 2011

Photos from November 12, 2011 Practice

These were posted on the Panthers' website:

Before practice José chattin' it up with Matt Bradley, Jack Skille, and I don't know who has his back to the camera. Kris Versteeg is off to the side with the equipment managers.

And then a full-body shot of him signing autographs.

Feel free to head over to my tumblr page, because there are a few more photos from the autograph signing. They were posted by other fans on tumblr, so I could reblog them there, but I don't feel right posting them here.

http://fuckyeahjosetheodore.tumblr.com

5 comments:

  1. Fuck Yeah!! Your tumblr is beyond cool!! Im loving it!!!!

    But just 1 tiny question: Do you know a working link to the Brian Campbell mic'd up video?
    I really wanted to watch it but its not workin :-(
    thanks in advance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I thought most of you knew about my tumblr, but I'm glad I mentioned it again since you didn't. It's more about the "hot José" and I get a little crazy with my comments over there. I try to keep this site a little more "classy." ;o)

    That interview isn't working again? Ack! Fox Sports' websites are so bad about keeping their links active. I'll go check it out and see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, gosh darnit! It seems that Fox Sports Florida has removed the mic'd up Campbell video. I hate when they do that!!! Grrr!!! I'm sorry. I've searched their archives, and it shows that there was a video, but when you click on it, it says can't be found. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for trying anyways! I wish I knew about your tumblr :-( I hope the link gonna work sometime in the future :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll make another post in the near future about my tumblr, in case anyone else doesn't know that would be interested.

    I'm a bit more "fangirlly" over there. ;o) So don't be surprised by that.

    And if you go down near the bottom and click "Archive", it will show you all the photos I've posted over there since the beginning. It just takes a while, and they load little by little. But it's a good way to see at a glance all the photos there. It's so easy to post photos over there, and that's mostly what I use it for.

    This link might take you right to the archive:
    http://fuckyeahjosetheodore.tumblr.com/archive

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved.