Thursday, February 13, 2014

José has been on TVA this week

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update here as much as my other blogs. I don't get as many visitors here, so I focus on the ones where I get more followers. And I just haven't had much extra time this week.

If you're on Facebook, be sure to follow there as well, because I almost always put at least a photo or two up each day. It's much easier there since I already have Facebook open. And my other José blog on tumblr...well, that's not everyone's cup of tea so I won't suggest that. If you are already there then you know about it.

Anyway, he was on Le Premier Trio on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. And then today he was doing intermission analysis during the Men's Canada vs. Norway game.

I'll try to post some images later.

My José Facebook Page

From today:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.