Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Colorado Avalanche Masks

The Avalanche masks are when the gargoyles came into their full glory. His Avalanche masks are my absolute favorites...the icicles hanging on the gargoyles are the coolest thing ever!!!

The artist of these masks was Frank Cipra.

You can also see on the back where he now puts an "R" for his daughter, Romy.

These are also my favorite masks of his because they have silver/chrome masks bars, rather than painted or plastic. I think masks look much sharper with the silver bars.

I prefer the one with the light background versus the dark background. I actually didn't see him wear the dark one much.

It looks like the last photo must have been after he had gone to Washington and had the Capitals neck guard, but his Caps mask must not have been done yet, so he was still wearing the Avs mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.