Monday, July 5, 2010

Wonder What It's Like...


I wonder what it's like to be José right now...not knowing where he'll be playing in the fall...or if he'll be playing anywhere. It has to be tough, especially for the guys with families. They have to think about relocating their families and all that.

I really hope José can get picked up by someone that will give him a lot of playing time, if not a starting job. He had a better year last season than he'd had in quite a while...it's sad that he's getting repaid like this. Nature of the business, I guess, but it makes me very sad for him.

(((hugs, José)))

I've been filling the void by buying stuff on eBay...got a rookie card of his, an autographed photo, a couple magazines from Quebec with him on the cover, and one of his action figures. It'll be like Christmas when it all arrives. I'll post photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.