Tuesday, July 6, 2010

José Items Coming from eBay

Since I'm going through José withdrawal, I went a little crazy on eBay over the weekend. Granted, nothing I bought was too pricey, but there were quite a few things.

The one I'm most excited about is an autographed 8X10 photo from when he was with Montreal. But it was just autographed while he was in Vegas for the NHL Awards. The seller seems to be a reputable dealer of autographs on eBay...and they included a photo of José signing the item. Granted, I can't be sure it's the same photo...but it is the same pose, and it is a blue Sharpie he signed it with. So in my mind, it is the same one. So I will have the signed item, plus a picture of him signing it. It's as close as I'll ever get to having him sign something for me personally.

Here's the item I won:

And here's the photo of him supposedly signing it:



Good enough for me! Happy, happy, joy, joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.