Friday, September 24, 2010

The NHL Without José?

Last night I was on nhl.com looking at scores around the league...and it just hit me full force. José is not playing. He's not with a team. And as much as I hated that, I wondered how he must feel right now. I mean, he knows how this league works. He's certainly been around long enough and seen this happen to many other players before him. But it is still a total suck. I hate it! I want him signed ASAP!!!

Come on, NHL teams!! This is a great guy, a great goalie! A great presence on and off the ice for your team. A stable veteran player to help you out. Give him a chance to show you he's still got it!!

Hang in there, José! You've still got a loyal fanbase out here, and we admire you! And we'll support you no matter where you are or what you are doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.