Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gameday, Panthers vs. Ducks, L (0-2, one empty net)

Sorry I didn't let you know right before the game started (when we finally heard the starter.) José is in goal. I'm having serious computer issues, but I think I'll be ok through the game at least.

He had one of his best, if not THE best of his season in that first period. Great stick save, I'm sure it will be on highlights, and it had better make the top 10 saves of the week.

Then his defenseman got beaten a bit later and Selanne got a rebound and tipped it in from the side. After one period, it's 0-1, Ducks leading. José stopped 9 of 10.

Panthers lost 0-2. José ended up saving 25 of 26 saves, and he stood on his head again. The Panthers really need to start scoring.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.