Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gameday, Panthers vs. Wild, L (2-3, SO)

The Wild come to town tonight. So many feelings since this was the team I rooted for all last season, but I hope José gets the start and the W! But it can be a 1-0 game. Haha.

The teams have taken the ice for warm-ups, and it's definitely Theo vs. Backy.

After one period the game is still scoreless. José saved all 11 shots he faced.



After 2 periods the score is tied at 1. The Wild's goal was with less than 30 seconds left in the period. Ugh! He saved 7 of 8.


Shootout loss. Ouch. Final score is 2-3, José saved 26 of 28 shots and was 0-2 in the shootout, as were the Panthers' shooters.

I'm too deflated to write more. You know shootout losses just take it out of me. The day the shootout is done away with, I will DANCE. I don't care if I'm 95 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.