Saturday, February 16, 2013

Gameday, Panthers vs. Lightning (5-6, O)

Let's hope the Panthers give their goalie some offensive support today. He can't do it all himself. The Lightning have cooled off a bit since their hot start, so hopefully the Panthers can come out with a win today. I will be at my nephews' birthday party today (starts the same exact time as the game), so I'll miss the game. Hopefully I'll return home to find they won!



The Panthers let another 2 goal lead slip away in the 3rd period and the game went to OT where they can't seem to close anything out this season. Honestly, poor José. He had another great game...if you look at every goal, the defensive positioning was bad. I don't know what to say about how this team is playing in front of him...it's extremely frustrating. And he's the one getting the flack for it.

I watched the game after I got home from the birthday party, and I was still proud of the way he played that game, even if his team couldn't close it out for him.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.