Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting Close to this Blog's 1st Year Anniversary

Now that June has arrived, the 1st year anniversary of this blog is coming close. I began it on June 23 of last year. Wow...it doesn't seem that long ago! So much has happened this past year.

I'm seriously considering changing the look of the blog. I feel it needs to be freshened up a bit. As much as I like the "library look" it might not be totally appropriate for José's blog. So I'll look into other layouts and see what's available. I just don't want to mess stuff up, so we'll see...if things go weird temporarily, bear with me. ;o)

Hope you are all having a great summer!! (Even though it's not really summer yet.) It has sure felt like summer the past couple days here in Central Illinois. Steamy. I have to admit I'm not too interested in the Stanley Cup Finals, since I don't care about Vancouver or Boston, so I'm not planning on watching too much. The season is pretty much over for me.

After July 1st we'll see what happens in the free agency market. Hopefully we won't have to wait as long as we did last year to know where José will be playing.

Hope you are all well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.