Friday, July 8, 2011

More photos from today

Here are a few more screen captures and photos. Sorry if I duplicate, I'm getting confused what I've posted where already. This is from the NHL video, and they ask him one question.
http://video.panthers.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=723&id=120486

This was his question and answer:
Question: Mr. Theodore, you’re coming here to south Florida to take over the net that Vokoun gave up. Can you tell us a little bit about what attracted you to south Florida?

Theodore: Everybody’s been saying - I saw that the direction the team was taking was a big step forward and I really believe that with the signings and where the team was with a place on when to play, it’s a place I think I’m going to have a chance to play. It’s just up to me to live up to the way I expect myself to play. It’s always fun to be a part of something new and with so many new players, it’s definitely something new .We’re all looking forward to gelling together and having fun and winning.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.