Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Probably Start on Friday rather than Thursday

Update from Russo's twitter from this afternoon: "Looks like Niklas Backstrom gets the nod tonight for #mnwild. Meaning Jose Theodore's first start likely comes tomorrow in Vancouver."

From Russo's Rants today:

"I'm guessing Niklas Backstrom gets the nod. As I mentioned the other day, Jose Theodore's numbers in Edmonton are actually worse than Backstrom, plus the Wild's coming off a big win, Backstrom's playing well and most coaches don't like to fiddle with the lineup after wins.

So I'd think Theodore starts in Vancouver. But I've been wrong before."

2 comments:

  1. Noooooooooooo. I wanted to see him tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he's very anxious to get his first start as well! It probably feels like an eternity to him since he's played in a game. I'm so excited for him...

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved.