Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gameday, Wild vs. Oilers, 7:00 CST (Backstrom in Goal)

The Wild play tonight at 7:00, but José is not starting.

They play back-to-back games on the West Coast Thursday (LA) and Friday (Anaheim), so I'm sure he'll get one of those games.

I really hope the Wild win tonight...not only to help their playoff bid, but also so we can see some goalie love!! It's been forever since we've had some good goalie love shots!! :(

Check out the even better photos from the outdoor practice the other day...




2 comments:

  1. The red practice jerseys are gorgeous. Which jersey did you get in the auction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. As we were watching the practice my husband and I said we hoped I got a red one (and he was wearing a red one that day.) But then they said they wouldn't be giving us the one they were actually wearing, because it would be too wet to even sign. So I got a green one. It's pretty too though.

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved.