Monday, April 2, 2012

Do you follow this page on Facebook?

If not, you might want to pop over there and consider following. It's José Theodore, NHL Goalie.

I typically post the same type stuff here, but if you'd like to see it on your FB wall, you might like it there. Just wanted to let you know about that in case you didn't already.

My main point of this post is that a follower over there has posted some really neat photos the past couple days. She's a fan of his from back in his Montreal days, so she has some older photos that I had never seen before. It seems most are from magazines and newspapers. Her name is Marielle, and I'm not sure if she visits here, but if so I wanted to say thanks again, Marielle!!

Enjoy!!

My all-time favorite has become this one. I've been hoping for a nice quality childhood photo, and here it is. Little José playing for Richelieu Riverains. I can't get over the adorableness of this.

This was from the night of José and Stephanie's first "official" date. It was the opening of Planet Hollywood in Montreal in July 1998. It was the first time they were out in public in full view of cameras, etc. And he had said in an article once (thanks to Val for the info) that the Planet Hollywood opening was their first or second date. She had just turned 21 and he was not quite 22 yet.

These were both from 2000.


2001

Then these were all from 2002


The inset here includes Stephanie (being hugged), her sister Véronique Cloutier and her husband Louis Morissette. I asked what the photo was from, and Véro actually responded that it was from the 2002 playoffs against Boston!

And we all know what this is from!

Thanks again, Marielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.