Friday, April 27, 2012

José Post-Game Interview, 4/26/12

This is not for the faint of heart. He looks incredibly sad, and I'm sure it's partly due to exhaustion. But the pure disappointment is evident on his face and in his voice. I know all players go through this eventually, except those that actually win the Cup. Everyone has an end to the season by loss, but this one is personally painful. I wanted this so badly for him. I have a good feeling about next season though!! The Panthers are only going to get better next season, and I have faith that José will still be their #1, probably with Markstrom learning the ropes of being a #1 from him. No one better for the kid to learn it from. José has been through it all and come out the other side, still being a classy and stand-up guy and teammate. (I'm proud, if you can't tell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.