Saturday, May 14, 2011

Some Recent Photo Finds

In this time of no new José news, I've been poring over the internets looking for photos I hadn't seen before. And I've found some. All on-ice photos, but those are just as nice as off-ice in my mind (each for different reasons. ;o)

I'll be posting a few here and there. I'm going to say that photographers in Colorado really loved José, and they gave us lots of really good shots.


  1. Dis man, he needs to stop being so good-looking.
    (actually, no, he doesn't need to stop. He can go on all he wants)

  2. It would be impossible for him to stop being so good-looking! He can't look bad! It's just not possible. It's hard to even put into words how handsome he is, isn't it? And yet I continue to babble and try. ;o)


Spam comments are not approved.