Wednesday, May 25, 2011

This 'n' That

Just wanted to touch base with everyboday. I'm still here, and I'm still poring over the internet everday to make sure there's nothing new about our guy. There's just not much out there right now.

Hopefully he's chillaxin' up in Montreal, takin' it easy, spending time with his family and golfing a LOT! ;o)

I will be sure to bring you any new stuff that I run across. If I miss something, shoot me a message at willow1171@gmail.com.

I would still like to post all those videos of him through the years from the NHL website (the post-game interviews.) But I got frustrated with how the videos took up so much space on the page, messing up my archive list. I might just post the links, but those aren't near as much fun. But I think I will...maybe tonight. I'll just make a single post with links of all the remaining ones. Just so the info is there for people to find easily. Or maybe later today when I should be working...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.