Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Backstrom in Goal Tonight

From Russo's Rants:

"As for the rest of the lineup, no changes. Niklas Backstrom in goal."

"Richards said Jose Theodore will start one of the next two games. I'd think Theodore actually starts in Detroit and Backstrom against the Rangers. Theodore has yet to play at home."

This is what I figured. They play back-to-back games this Friday and Saturday, so I thought he'd probably start one of them. If he played in the game against the Rangers...Theo vs. Hank? I think the ice would melt from all the hotness out there. Ahahahaha!! ;o) It's funny...cause it's true.




vs.


Wow...now that's hot! ;o)

Then next weekend they have back-to-back games on Friday and Saturday also. So I figure he'll get another start that weekend. Will it be against his old team, the Avs? Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.