Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gameday, Wild @ Red Wings, L, 2-4 (Theo in Goal)

The Wild play in Detroit today at 4:00 CST, and José gets the start. He beat them once this year already...let's hope it happens again today. The Wild lost to Tampa Bay yesterday, so it would be nice for them to be able to get a win today. There aren't many games left, and I'd love for them to be able to finish the season with some wins so they don't feel quite so bad.

I will only be able to see the first hour of the game today before I have to leave for my in-laws (don't get me started.) I'll have to finish the game when I get home. None too pleased about that, but I skipped the last family get-together for a hockey game. Don't feel I should do it again. My husband doesn't go to his family's stuff anymore, because he can't stand them, but I still feel some sort of dumb obligation. Stupid obligation is stupid. But I'll get to see the game in its entirety, just after-the-fact. But that's why there won't be updates during the game.

Well, I fibbed...I'll update after the first period, but that's all. I'll be leaving shortly here.


The Wild are down 2-0. That 2nd goal came with less than 20 seconds left in the period. Aargh! José has faced 10 shots on goal.
Considering the Wild are fielding many rookies out there today because of so many injuries, 2 isn't terrible.
*******************************

I haven't had a chance to watch the rest of the game yet, but the Wild lost 4-2.
José faced 34 shots and saved 30.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.