Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Interesting Stats at Fox Sports' Site

I was at Fox Sports' website the other day, making sure I hadn't missed any Theo interviews. And I actually looked at a profile of him on there, and it had some interesting statistic charts.

Here are bar graphs showing his stats since 2002. You can click the GAA, %, or wins tab.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/player/jose-theodore/careerstats/66562



Then on his profile tab, it shows a goalie comparison for the league and where his stats fell. He's above average for all 3, and I think that's awesome, since he didn't have much of a chance to prove himself or get in a groove.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/player/jose-theodore/66562



I have always said though that stats don't tell the story of how great José is though. It's the intangibles that are the real story. His perseverance, his heart, his kindness, his work ethic, his personality, his goodness and how he supports his teammates. Those are the things that I find most telling about what type of player he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.