Saturday, April 9, 2011

More Photos from the Wild's Outdoor Practice

I originally posted about the Wild's outdoor practice here and here. But today I received a comment from Dan of Dan Reed Photography. He was kind enough to share the link to this photo album from that practice. He had a lot of great photos, so please check it out. If you go to his site, just click on the "Minnesota Wild" link at the top of the page, and that takes you there. For some reason, my computer was having trouble scrolling through the whole album, but when I clicked on one photo, then used the "next" buttons, they loaded much quicker. You might try that if you have slow-down issues the other way.

Anyway, check out his site for photos of the whole team, but I'll post my faves here. Thanks again, Dan!





And a couple of Baby Spurge. ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.