Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fox Sports Florida Interview (From July)

I've been checking Fox Sports Florida's website yesterday and today hoping to see a new José interview or something from Media Day or camp. But nothing yet. But I did find one from back in July when they introduced all the new players. It's pretty much the same material as other interviews from that day, but I don't remember this camera angle, so I think it's a different one from the ones I posted back then. I can't believe I forgot to check here.

Remember the interviews don't stay up forever on Fox Sports websites, so I lost some of the ones from last season. But now I have a program to record streaming videos, so I have this one saved to my computer for when it disappears from the website.

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/pages/video?UUID=1b353311-a458-467a-9ccc-ce769bc17e5d



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.