Sunday, September 4, 2011

Most Well Known Photo of José and Stephanie?

I can tell a lot of people are landing on my site by doing image searches for José and Stephanie. I believe she's getting so much more attention right now because of his new mask and how he said the bikini-clad panther represents her. I guess maybe a lot of people didn't know about his family or something. Anyway, I don't know that I've ever actually posted this photo on this blog, even though it's one of their more famous ones. It was from a magazine cover (maybe Val will know which one, because I think she has a copy) when he was playing in Montreal.

It's the famous "abs photo." :o) I just think it's a neat photo, because I really like them together and I think it's a very sexy photo of both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved.