Thursday, January 6, 2011

After Game Thoughts and Stuffs From the Interwebs (Includes Interview)

Ok, there is a lot of stuff going on out there tonight. Big win for the Wild. Excitements galore. Great game for Theo. Stories, photos, interviews, it's like Christmas again! ;o)

Let's see...where to start. First of all, he was selected as 3rd star.

There was a hilarious tweet mentioning him after the game (thanks to "contributing editor", Berni, for sending me this one ;o)

"I've never been in a media scrum with a player while he's eating pizza. Thank you for that, Jose Theodore. #Wild #Bruins"

Now that would've been a great photo to have. ;o)

How about an interview? I thought you'd be happy about that.

Delicious

This was a screen cap from nhl.com shortly after the game.

Screen cap from Fox Sports North's website. Seriously, he was everywhere!

And this photo is from the Jersey game earlier this week. Lots of photos have shown up from that game...I'll make a separate post tomorrow. This is the first "water bottle shot" I've seen of him as a Wild. If only his mask were off...

And now his ridiculously dark and sexy eyebrows. He knows he's a BAMF that makes the ladies swoon.

And that's the best I can do without my reading glasses which I forgot at work. More tomorrow!! Good night, fellow Theo fans!!

4 comments:

  1. This is what I love about summer. I'm definitely not looking forward to classes/hospital rotations/shifts to start again. I'd much rather stay up until 2 looking up Theo stuff, not sitting amongst sleepy medicine students.

    GO THEO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're on vacation to be my second set of eyes. ;o) Still strange to think you're in summer while we're in the dead of winter. Crazy hemispheres. ;o)

    Thanks again for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant even describe how much i LOVE your blog!!!
    Keep it up!!!


    José was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...thanks SO much!! You just made a crappy work day so much better!!! :o)

    And yes, he was amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved.