Friday, January 21, 2011

José Tidbits from today...

All I found today about José was from Russo.

First from Twitter during practice in San Jose:
"I don't know if I've ever seen two goalies stretching more in practice than banged-up Backstrom/Theodore."

Then from his blog later:
"Jose Theodore practiced fully today and he will back up Niklas Backstrom vs. San Jose. Theodore felt great, he said, and "he looked great," coach Todd Richards said. Speaking of Theodore, I did a big profile on him for Saturday's paper. Also YouTube Jose Theodore and NOFX and Jose Theodore and Simple Plan and Jose Theodore and Pennywise, I believe.

Theodore is an avid guitar player and is buddy buddy with a ton of bands. He's been on stage with many during concerts."

I'm sure most of you knew about Theo's trips onstage with those bands. He loves to play guitar.


Here's the one with Pennywise


With NOFX


Looking forward to the "big profile" in tomorrow's paper!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe I won't have internet access right when the big profile is coming. Daaaaaaaaaaamn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky for you it came out early! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved.