Sunday, December 26, 2010

José Will Start on 12/27/10 in Columbus, Goes for 250th Career Win

Coach Richards announced before tonight's game that José will be in goal tomorrow night against Columbus. Things didn't go well for the Wild tonight against Detroit. They lost 4-1. Here's hoping they play better tomorrow.

Here was the mnwild tweet:

Richards says Schultz, Barker and Staubitz likely to get back into lineup tomorrow. Theodore plays, looking for career win 250 #mnwild





This was from warm-ups before the Colorado game the other night. José talking to Budaj.


Very similar to the one from the previous Colorado game (minus the 'stache.)


3 comments:

  1. I knew wishing evil upon Backs would work, but now I feel guilty.

    LOVE that picture of José and Budaj. :)

    On another note, I'm back from vacation! :) At least until New Years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well I knew you weren't serious about your evil-wishing. ;o) We just wish that José will play, and for that to happen, well things have to go not so well for Backs. It's the nature of the beast, I guess. That's why we need for him to be somewhere he can be #1. That's our wish for him.

    Both of those photos are cool. And so similiar. Spooky. ;o)

    Welcome back!! Just in time for a Théo game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I'm excited. I'm going through hockey withdrawal... last night I was too tired to watch the Pens... plus, they were losing, so it wasn't too tempting either. lol

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved.