Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Theo Will NOT be Starting in the Thursday Game Against Phoenix

From the official Minnesota Wild twitter feed:

Niklas Backstrom will get the start Thursday for #mnwild vs #coyotes

I don't think that's a surprise to any of us. It's been assumed that Backstrom would be back to starting more now that he's worked on his game, as it was put.

The Wild then play Saturday night in Los Angeles and Sunday night in Anaheim, so I'm sure Theo will play one of those. We just don't know which one yet.





4 comments:

  1. this is my sadface: :(

    I really want to see Theo play soon! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. :( Me too. He should either be starting Saturday or Sunday...I hope Saturday, because I might be going to my nephew's Christmas program Sunday evening, and I doubt I'd be back in time for the beginning of the game. Saturday would work much better...and I'm sure they really care what would work best for me. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Saturday too... I have my last exam on Tuesday and if I watch the Wild play Sunday night I'll go to bed late (since games are usually around 11.30 pm my time), and then won't get up early to study on Monday. lol. So I'll keep my fingers crossed for Saturday! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, with two big Théo fans crossing their fingers, there might be hope. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved.